RTS Oil Pan Cast Aluminium Black, 427 Stoker, Early Holden or Chev with LS Engine Swap, up to 4.250 inch stroke, Each
In Stock - Shipping Now
RTS LS cast aluminum oil pans are specifically designed to install an LS engine in a variety of Holden or Chev Street muscle cars . These pans offer OEM fitment, oil filter mounting, oil cooler provisions, and use OEM style gaskets. They are manufactured from cast aluminum to provided proper structural rigidity and heat dissipation. The pans include a baffle, oil pickup tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, and oil passage cover.
- Provides OE Style fitment - OE oil filter mounting, OE oil cooler port provision, OE engine NVH suppression, OE flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OE bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud & oil passage cover.
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*
- Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.25"