RTS Oil Pan Cast Aluminium, 427 Stoker, Early Holden or Chev with LS Engine Swap, Up to 4.00 Inch Stroke, Each
In Stock - Shipping Now
RTS LS cast aluminum oil pans are specifically designed to install an LS engine in a variety of Holden or Chev Street muscle cars . These pans offer OEM fitment, oil filter mounting, oil cooler provisions, and use OEM style gaskets. They are manufactured from cast aluminum to provided proper structural rigidity and heat dissipation. The pans include a baffle, oil pickup tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, and oil passage cover.
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan
- Profile of the sump has been revised to provide extra chassis and steering rack clearance
- NOTE – Oil pan #302-3 will clear a 4.00” stroke crankshaft.
- Includes two ½-14” NPT oil return ports to provide a convenient oil return for turbochargers. (one port on each side)
- Provides OE Style fitment - OE oil filter mounting, OE oil cooler port provision, OE engine NVH suppression, OE flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OE bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine cross member
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.