RTS Steel Oil Pan, Chev Holden Engine Swap, LS, 427 Stroker , 90 Deg Remote Mount Filter, Matt Black, Rear Sump 6.5 litre Capacity, Pick Up, Kit
In Stock - Shipping Now
RTS’ LS fabricated oil pans allow for fitment in a wide variety of Holden/Chevrolet vehicles where a bulky cast aluminium pan cannot be used due to clearance issues. Fabricated from either 3 mm steel or 9.5 mm thick aluminium, these low profile pans have anti-slosh baffles and four trap doors to correctly baffle oil while maintaining a 6.5 L capacity. A wide variety of options are available which include remote oil filter kits or in-built AN10 fittings and come with a matte black coating. Designed for Gen III and IV LS wet sump applications.
Note: The aluminium front sump versions can be made to suit VB-VT Holden Commodores with LS engines.
- Rear sump version suits a wide variety of 1970-1990s RWD GM vehicles
- Sump is 6” deep for increased ground clearance
- Pan depth at front half of pan is 1 5/8” for increased K-member/steering clearance
- 21” length overall with the sump 10” long
- 10 1/4” wide at sump kickouts
- Fits stroker kits up to 4.125” stroke with OE connecting rod design
- Anti-slosh baffles with a trap door ensures oil is always around the pickup during acceleration and braking
- Pick-up tubes are included with all pans
- Kit part numbers also include a dipstick and FRAM oil filter