RTS Transmission Flexplate, Billet 1-Piece Steel, 4L60, 4l65E, 4L80E, 6L80E TH350, TH400 TH700, For Holden Commodore LS1-LS7, 168 Tooth, SFI 29.2
RTS’ full billet steel flexplates are for the serious racers. They are machined out of cold-drawn AISI 1045 carbon steel and come with a stealth black oxidised plating for added durability. Their strength to weight ratio is incredible compared to their 2-piece counterparts which enables them to handle extreme engine builds in excess of 1000 HP. They offer heat-treated, precision machined gear teeth for added strength and feature low runout values to produce an incredibly durable flexplate. They all come with a SFI 29.2 explosion-proof rating.
- Concentric machined to .005".
- One piece design - 100% machined.
- Chamfered gear tooth provides better engagement.
- Fits GM LS engines with 6 bolt crank.
- 168 tooth ring gear.
- Converter pattern 1: 3 holes 7/16" diameter on 10.75" bolt circle.
- Converter pattern 2: 3 holes 7/16" diameter on 11.50" bolt circle.
- Converter pattern 3: 3 holes 7/16" diameter on 11.06'' bolt circle.
- Will not suit 8-bolt crank (LSA)