RTS Transmission Flexplate, True Billet ,1 Piece Race, SFI SB & BB Chevrolet, 2-Piece Rear Main, 168 Tooth Internal Balance Black Oxide
RTS’ full billet steel flexplates are for the serious racers. They are machined out of cold-drawn AISI 1045 carbon steel and come with a stealth black oxidised plating for added durability. Their strength to weight ratio is incredible compared to their 2-piece counterparts which enables them to handle extreme engine builds in excess of 1000 HP. They offer heat-treated, precision machined gear teeth for added strength and feature low runout values to produce an incredibly durable flexplate. They all come with a SFI 29.2 explosion-proof rating.
- Concentric machined to .005".
- One piece design - 100% machined.
- Proprietary heat treating process.
- Chamfered gear tooth provides better engagement.
- Fits Chevrolet standard crank.
- 168 tooth ring gear.
- 12 pitch gear form.
- Neutral balance.
- Weighs 9.6 pounds.
- Converter pattern 1 - 3 holes 7/16" diameter on 10.75" bolt circle.
- Converter pattern 2 - 3 holes 7/16" diameter on 11.50" bolt circle.
- Converter pattern 3 - 6 holes 7/16" diameter on 10.75" bolt circle.