RTS Oil Pan Cast Aluminium, Early Holden or Chev with GM Gen V LT, Engine Swap, Each
RTS LT Oil Pan
This RTS As Cast Oil Pan is a retro-fit to the new GM Gen V LT Engine in your classic car or truck. It's built with clearance in mind for applications that require more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan.
Features and Benefits:
- For LT Engine Retro-Fit Installations in Classic Cars and Trucks
- Allows for up to 4.00-Inch Crankshaft Stroke
- Can Be Used Anywhere a GM or Holden Oil Pan Can Be Used
- Provides OEM Fitment
- Traditional Cast Aluminum Appearance with Clean Exterior Styling
- Oil Cooler Port Provision
- 1/2-Inch NPT port – Ideal for Turbo Oil Return or PCV Oil Return
- Hinge Door Baffles Available
With the rising popularity of GM's Gen V LT direct-injected engines, the demand for a sufficient Oil Pan has spiked. Unfortunately, the factory oil pans hang too low on modern hot rods or they simply don't fit at all.
- Windage Tray
- Sump Baffle
- OE-Style Pick-Up Tube
- Sump Port Plug
- Oil Filter Stud
- Billet Oil Passage Cover, etc.