RTS Rear Axle Housing for 9" Diff, Ultra Fabricated Sheet Metal, Mild Steel, Fits up to 9.5" Gear Sets, 60'' Length, 3.250 in. Tube Diameter, Each
RTS’ Ford 9” fabricated rear axle housings are CAD designed to be as light as possible and laser cut for a great surface finish. Their triangulated design provides the structural integrity required for high performance racing applications. Constructed from mild steel, the outer shell is 3 mm thick and the faceplate is 6 mm thick. Configured for 9” diff gears, these housings come in a full-bodied car style, with cut to length 3” OD (0.25” wall) axle tubes which suit forged housing ends. Overall width of 60” and the faceplate accepts 3/8” studs and has a drain plug included.
- 1/4” fabricated steel center section
- 3” axle tubes (0.180” wall thickness)
- 3/8” thick mounting flanges
- Clearance for 9" and 9 1/2" gear sets
- Center section bolts included, billet oil cap, drain plug and breather