RTS Transmission, SuperMax 400 Transmission Case & GM Bellhousing, TH400, Aluminum, SFI Approved, Each
RTS SuperMax TH400 Transmission Case amd GM Bellhousing Kit
RTS SuperMax 400 transmission cases are a street/strip version of the TH400 aftermarket SFI transmission case. The bellhousing is not included and must be purchased separately. A direct replacement for the GM case, RTS cases use a permanent mold casting to increase the case wall thickness, making it sufficient to pass SFI 4.1 certifications without the need for any external shields or internal liners. The 2-piece design allows them to be used with all popular engines by simply changing bolt-on bellhousings.
* Speedometer and governor provisions
* Longer band anchor pins captured by oversize bosses
* Multiple external pressure taps allow for monitoring of circuit pressures
* Accepts all style oil pumps, including 8-bolt and vari-pitch designs
* Heli-coiled bellhousing and oil pump threads
* Pre-machined to fit larger custom planetary gear carriers
RTS Aluminium Bellhousing for GM TH400 RTS or Reid Aftermarket Case.
Using the latest casting technologies, RTS has designed these cast aluminium bellhousings allowing many popular engine/transmission combinations to be easily mated together. They have gone through SFI’s explosion-proof testing procedures and have come out the other side with a SFI 30.1 rating! Manufactured from one-piece A356-T6 cast aluminium, they are roughly 5 times stronger than standard replacement bellhousings and can withstand the harshest tyre shake, while still being able to fit under most floorpans.
- SFI 30.1 Certified
- Works with Aftermarket Cases, RTS, Reid
- A356-T6 cast aluminium
- Precision machined
- 5x stronger than OEM
- Works with most 11” and smaller torque converters
- Bolt on Aftermarket Cases