When you want that locked-up traction of a full spool in your Ford 9 inch rear end, but your budget or the rules say otherwise, our Premium Forged Steel Mini Spools are just the answer.
Mini spools replace the spider gears inside the stock differential carrier, locking both axles together for full power to each wheel. This provides a stronger lock than just welding the gears together. Our mini spools are made of tough 8620 steel, the same durable steel we use in our third member ring gear sets. These mini-spools are a larger diameter for maximum strength, and work great for most dirt racing applications and some asphalt.
Get the best value in maximum traction with our Forged Steel Mini Spools.
- Value option for locked axle traction in your Ford 9 inch rear end, or where rules forbid a full spool
- Durable 8620 forged steel, oversized diameter for maximum strength
- For 28 pr 31-spline Ford 8 inch or 9 inch rear axles
- Great for most dirt racing applications and some asphalt
- Easy and stronger way to lock axles without the trouble of welding the spider gears