RTS Bandit Billet Plus BB Ford C6, 10'' High Stall Torque Converter & Billet Flexplate, 1.375'' Pilot, 3200-3600, 950HP, internal Bal, Kit
RTS Serious Stall Converters
RTS high stall torque converters are designed for serious-minded performance enthusiasts and offer additional strength and durability. The higher stall speeds of these converters will launch the car in a higher RPM range where more torque is readily available, resulting in quicker acceleration. They’re available for a variety of transmission makes and models. They are also available in a custom build model to suit any performance high horsepower application.
Click here for more details on our custom built torque converters.
- Built using state-of-the-art tools & equipment
- Billet Front Cover
- Includes NEW components
- Welded internal hub
- Welded fins on turbine and impeller
- Welded pilot
- Chromoly Flanged hub, acts as a internal Anti Balloon plate
- All critical surfaces are resurfaced by skilled craftsman
- Pressure tested to ensure a full and complete weld
- Electronically balanced for precision accuracy
- Made in the USA!
Torque Converter Specs
Series: Bandit Billet Plus rated at 950hp
Transmission Type: Ford C6
Turbine: 31 spline
Bolt Circle: Dual 10.5'' / 11.40''
Pilot Size: 1.375
Mount: 4 x 3/8unc studs
RTS’ full billet steel flexplates are for the serious racers. They are machined out of cold-drawn AISI 1045 carbon steel and come with a stealth black oxidised plating for added durability. Their strength to weight ratio is incredible compared to their 2-piece counterparts which enables them to handle extreme engine builds in excess of 1000 HP. They offer heat-treated, precision machined gear teeth for added strength and feature low runout values to produce an incredibly durable flexplate. They all come with a SFI 29.2 explosion-proof rating.
- Concentric machined to .005".
- One piece design - 100% machined.
- Proprietary heat treating process.
- Chamfered gear tooth provides better engagement.