RTS Differential 9", True Grip Pro LSD Traction System, 28-Spline, For Ford, 9 in., Each
In Stock - Shipping Now
The RTS True Grip PRO is a gear driven limited slip differential designed to be among the strongest and most durable in the industry. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the strength of a fully-machined, forged steel case. Using 3x2 spiral gear technology, the RTS True Grip Pro delivers progressive and variable traction. Based off of throttle input, you are in control of how much traction is applied, which is great for situations where finesse is as important as extreme traction. On the road, in rain and snow, and on the track, True Grip Pro is a winner!
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Delivers Progressive and Variable Traction
- Allows You to Control How Much Traction is Applied
- Uses 3x2 Spiral Gear Technology
- Housed in a Fully Machined, Forged Steel Case
- For Ford 9"
- 28 Spline
- 2.89" Caps Require Use Of Bearing LM102949 And Race LM102910
- 3.06" Caps LM603049 And Race LM603011
- For Rear Differential