RTS Motor Mounts, Conversion, Bolt-In, Steel Polyurethane Black/Red Weld In BB For Ford 429-460 ,Pair
RTS BB Ford motor mount kits allow you to put your Big Inch Ford in many applications. They have urethane bushings and include both the engine and frame brackets. Frame brackets must be cut to fit and welded to frame.
- These big block Ford weld in motor mounts work well for a variety of application where a bolt in mount isn't available
- Perfect for fabricating your own mounts for custom engine swaps
- Features polyurethane bushings to dampen vibrations which provides a smooth driving experience
- Hardware to bolt the engine and frame mount together is provided, however, engine hardware must be purchased separately
- Sold in pairs
- 3-bolt engine flange measures 4-7/8" x 5-1/2"
- Tab extends 1-3/4" center of mounting hole
- Upper bolt holes are 2" center to center and vertical spacing is 3-5/16" center to center
- Frame mount is 6-1/2" from center of bushing sleeve to end of weld on tab
- Lower weld on tab extends an additional 1-1/4" further than